High-isolation, point-to-multipoint (PtMP) horn antenna that covers a wide operating frequency range (5.15 - 6.875 GHz).
The UISP™ Horn is an efficient PtMP antenna that provides high isolation within congested environments by utilizing its wide operating frequency range. With the included WaveGuide adapter, this antenna can be easily attached to an airFiber® 5XHD Radio (AF 5XHD), LTU® Rocket® , or airMAX® Rocket Prism® AC 5 GHz Radio (RP 5AC) to amplify their signal. The UISP Horn also has a latch on each side for secure, snap-in radio connection. Operation frequency may vary based on regional radio frequencies and regulations.
- High-isolation 30° horn antenna that covers a wide operating frequency range (5.15 - 6.875 GHz)
- Low backlobes for device co-location
- 15+ km PtMP link range
- Die-cast, UV-stabilized polycarbonate enclosure for enhanced durability and weatherproofing
- Pole-mountable antenna with a metal carrying handle
- Two side latches for secure, snap-in radio connection